Tax Compliance and Planning
- Initial meeting - At this first meeting, we'll gain
an understanding of where you are and where you're heading. We'll review
current year financial information. It's the first step in tailoring a tax
plan to meet your needs.
- Financial data analysis - We'll project year-end
tax liabilities and see what steps, if any, should be taken immediately
to reduce your tax.
- Strategy - What's the best course for you? We'll
help you develop a detailed plan, including timing of income and deductions,
to give you the most benefit.
- Implementation - By following the plan, you'll reduce
your tax liabilities over the short- and long-term.
- Follow-up - As you continue to succeed, your financial
situation and tax needs will change. We'll help you manage those changes
to keep your tax liability as low as possible.
to Business Services